Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition, you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees, members, or volunteers of Moorlands Radio, Moorlands Gold or their immediate families.
3. Competitions are non-purchase competitions.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition.
5. To enter a competition running on Moorlands Radio or Moorlands Gold, you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also enter by filling out the relevant competition entry form ensuring that you provide your name, phone number, address and email address so that we are able to contact the winning entrant. Entries may also be applicable via text by texting 07745 938220. Text messages are charged at your standard network rate. Please ensure that you have the bill payers permission before entering.
6. Sending an email or text is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant/s who provide the correct answer or who is drawn live on air at random by a radio presenter or member of the Moorlands Radio or Moorlands Gold team.
8. Competition closing dates are specified in the competition details, and Moorlands Radio and Moorlands Gold reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time where necessary.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and/or email. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won any competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition, to Moorlands Radio, 3 Stockwell Villas, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 6DN.
11. By entering a competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Moorlands Radio may require.
12. The prize will not be transferable to any other person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. Competitions are ran by Moorlands Radio Limited.
15. Moorlands Radio reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Moorlands Radio may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
16. By entering a competition that requires you to provide personal details such as contact numbers or an email address, Moorlands Radio will only keep these details for as long as they are required. Contact details that are no longer required will be removed from our files.
17. By entering a competition with Moorlands Radio, you give Moorlands Radio consent to provide your contact details to any third party that is providing the prize for the competition that you have won. Only the details requested by the third party will be provided on your behalf in order for you to obtain your prize.